- The opening hours for visitors are Monday to Saturday 9:00 am to12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm. No visit is available on Sunday and public holiday. Depending on the number of visitors, the tour will last from 1 hour to 2.5 hours.
- Application for visit should be made at least 10 days in advance.
- The centre will get back to you within five working days upon receipt of your application. After confirmation, we will send you “Confirmation receipt” and “Consent form” via email or fax. Please return consent form to us before the visit. If you do not hear from us, please contact us on 2839 2883.
- For health screening tours, the full list of participants should be sent to us a week ahead of the visit via email, fax or mail to Shop A-C, G/F., Prosperous Garden, 3 Public Square Street, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon (Word format via email is preferable).
- If you would like to cancel your visit, please inform the centre two weeks in advance so that the time slot can be filled by another applicant for the best use of resources.
- The visit will be cancelled if the Red or Black rainstorm warning signal or Typhoon No. 3 or higher signal is hoisted on the day of visit. You may call the centre to reschedule the visit. The availability is subject to the weather condition two hours before the visit.
- The centre reserves the right to reject application for visit by any individual/group and, where appropriate, revise the visit details as well as application requirements.
Contact number: 2839 2883 / Fax: 2385 2136